Helper/ Gardeners/ Foreman/ Field Supervisor APPLY NOW
1. Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
2. Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
3. Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
4. Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
5. Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
3. In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
4. Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.||||||||||||570y.LFlRgy_3Tmg|||CONTRACTOR|||INR|||DAY|||range|||350|||350|||500|||false